Winsock Error 10053 Intermittent
ADS version is 184.108.40.206. The requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized. Details... Moving On to AlignedDev.net .Net Core App Error: Can not find runtime target for framework Keyboard short-cut to get your lost Google Chrome tabs back login about faq Advantage Database Forum http://hardwareyellowpages.com/socket-error/winsock-error-10053.html
Wednesday, January 02, 2013 4:38 AM Reply | Quote Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. Berkeley description: The protocol family has not been configured into the system or no implementation for it exists. This normally results from a loss of the connection on the remote socket due to a timeout or a reboot. WSA_INVALID_PARAMETER 87 One or more parameters are invalid.
Winsock Error 10054
The specified class was not found. For example, a socket call requests a SOCK_DGRAM socket, but specifies a stream protocol. Is better to use a WiFi channel with high frequency?
An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full. Notice that asynchronous service and protocols functions are listed below, in addition to the hostname resolution functions. No such host is known. Socket Error 10049 WinSock description: Similar to Berkeley.
An operation was attempted on a nonblocking socket with an operation already in progress—that is, calling connect a second time on a nonblocking socket that is already connecting, or canceling an Winsock Error Windows 7 An invalid QoS filter type was used. Cannot remove a directory that is not empty. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms740668(v=vs.85).aspx Some of these functions cannot fail, which explains their absence from the error list below.
The winsock documentation is somewhat vague about that error. Socket Error 10054 Connection Reset By Peer Previous Topic Index Next Topic Preview Hop to: News and Discussions ------Latest NewsGeneral DiscussionSupport ------mIRC HelpConnection IssuesScripts & PopupsDevelopment ------Feature SuggestionsDevelopersBug Reports Print Topic Switch to Threaded Mode View profileSend a User suggestions: Things an application user can do to diagnose the error condition further, and/or remedy it. Microsoft C description: Invalid argument.
- Post Reply Print view Search Advanced search 3 posts • Page 1 of 1 Bhaal Rookie Posts: 2 Joined: October 12th, 2004, 2:37 pm Winsock error # 10053 Quote Postby Bhaal
- Developer suggestions: Every application that uses non-blocking sockets must be prepared for this error on any call to the functions mentioned below.
- You can attempt to avoid the error by calling WSAIsBlocking() before making any WinSock function calls.
- Let the network system assign the default local IP address by referencing INADDR_ANY in the sin_addr field of a sockaddr_in structure input to bind().
- WinSock functions: listen(), FD_CONNECT Additional functions: connect(), sendto() WSAELOOP (10062) Too many levels of symbolic links.
- The error code is 10053(WSAECONNABORTED) retrieved by WSAGetLastError().
- WinSock functions: gethostbyaddr(), gethostbyname(), getprotobyname(), getprotobynumber(), getservbyname(), getservbyport(), WSAAsyncGetProtoByName(), WSAAsyncGetProtoByNumber(), WSAAsyncGetServByName(), WSAAsyncGetServByPort(), WSAAsyncGetHostByAddr(), WSAAsyncGetHostByName(), See also: WSAHOST_NOT_FOUND, WSANO_RECOVERY, WSATRY_AGAIN WSANO_RECOVERY (11003) This is a non-recoverable error Berkeley description: This is a
- New Advantage Pocket Guide - Delphi Development.
- For example, if a call to WaitForMultipleEvents fails or one of the registry functions fails trying to manipulate the protocol/namespace catalogs.
- Developer suggestion: The simple suggestion is "don't do that." No matter what value you use for the "how" parameter to the shutdown() function, you cannot send afterwards.
Winsock Error Windows 7
WISE-FTP Password Depot Password Depot 10 Password Depot Server Password Depot für Smartphones Sonstiges Ranking Toolbox AceBackup WinSurvey http://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/37425/12/10053_error,_software_caused_c An invalid QoS provider-specific buffer. Winsock Error 10054 Windows Sockets only allows a single blocking operation—per- task or thread—to be outstanding, and if any other function call is made (whether or not it references that or any other socket) Socket Error 10053 Ran out of disk quota.
WSA_QOS_ADMISSION_FAILURE 11010 QoS admission error. this contact form Berkeley description: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced. Running version 220.127.116.11 (09 May '13, 04:11) Mike Please try the steps listed in this KB item from Microsoft, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms832256.aspx. Berkeley description: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. What Is A Socket Error
Berkeley description: A connection was forcibly closed by a peer. Socket Error 11004 Left by Laser on Oct 27, 2007 12:56 AM # re: Winsock error 10053: Part 2 I have a question can a virus cause this too? A retry at some time later may be successful.
Note that this error is returned by the operating system, so the error number may change in future releases of Windows.
It may have some form of bug or problem that only affects software that is sensitive to intermittent timeouts, such as mIRC. This has no network-relevant analog (although the "inode" reference could refer to a network file system entry). A name component or a name was too long. Socket Error Codes Linux WSA_QOS_EPSFILTERSPEC 11028 Invalid QoS provider-specific filterspec.
This is usually a temporary error during host name resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. Seems to be worse at the moment. The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolved for. This could be due to an out of memory error or to an internal QoS provider error.