Xml Parsing Error Undefined
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test. *http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-start-windows-in-safe-mode/ You can use the MSConfig program or the Autoruns utility to Great! hamfish 1 solutions 2 answers Posted 9/21/12, 11:33 AM I was getting this error too. Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux.
Xml Parsing Error Undefined Entity Location Chrome
I disabled it and the problem went away. XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: chrome://mozapps/content/profile/profileSelection.xul Line Number 18, Column 1: 5 replies 4 have this problem 3231 views Last reply by cor-el 2 years ago flynnrider Posted 5/3/14, 3:29 Can you reproduce in Firefox safe mode? * SEE: [[Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode]] It may be a addon or hardware acceleration affecting this (making the error show up). I never used google chrome anyway.
I'm having trouble adding an additional account to FireFTP. and open Firefox... Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default (your profile folder with bookmarks etc. Firefox Xml Parsing Error No Element Found Modified September 21, 2012 at 8:30:32 AM PDT by cor-el replicants 0 solutions 1 answers Posted 9/21/12, 9:52 AM Can confirm I'm getting exactly the same error.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. I've called the big guys to help you. Share Clone via HTTPS Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository's web address. If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, theme, or hardware acceleration.
- Modified September 22, 2012 at 7:50:20 AM PDT by JimTheGreat Chosen solution Ah, I just figured it might be conflict between the two programs, both trying to be the default browser
- Is there a directory equivalent of /dev/null in Linux?
- Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- You can try a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox Aurora program folder before reinstalling a fresh copy of Firefox.
- That worked fine for me :) I was getting this error too.
- Cancel Subscribe to feed Question details Product Firefox Topic Fix slowness, crashing, error messages and other problems System Details More system details Additional System Details Application User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible;
- Chosen solution Hello, Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away.
- ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-aurora/ Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
Xml Parsing Error Unexpected Parser State Firefox
Reload to refresh your session. mozilla Ask a question Sign In English Search Home Support Forum Firefox Since update message "XML Parsing ... Xml Parsing Error Undefined Entity Location Chrome Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test. Firefox Xml Parsing Error Not Well-formed You can check in "Windows Control Panel > Programs" for recently installed programs to check if any suspicious software shows up.
Support Forum This thread was archived. check my blog Please report back to see if this helped you! It appears the Accelerate 1.4.2 was the issue. I show the screen short profile names and..... How To Fix Xml Parsing Error Unexpected Parser State
mozilla Ask a question Sign In English Search Home Support Forum Firefox Error after installing FF34 over FF33: ... Xml Parsing Error Undefined Entity Location Chrome //mozapps Please follow the steps in the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause. You signed out in another tab or window.
On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode (you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox) When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select
HTTPS Learn more about clone URLs Download ZIP Code Revisions 1 Undefined entity while XML parsing error in firefox Raw gistfile1.html XML parsing does not support entity. is If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows: On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut. All these programs have free versions. Chrome //browser/content/browser.xul Firefox avast...
I figured since it mentioned "chrome" I'd try uninstalling Aurora and Google Chrome, restarting my PC then reinstalling Aurora. please give me any use full... Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers Google Update Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07 iTunes Detector Plug-in GEPlugin 5.1.20513.0 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199 have a peek at these guys The path you tell me.
and open Firefox... Is spadonium listed as a scanned resource? I keep getting a yellow box with this title: XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: chrome://fireftp/content/accountManager.xul Line Number 216, Column 17: